We are hosting the first Seminar of 2013 on 20th February 2013 at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland. The topic is the very popular Problem Management.
Formal Problem Management is an essential process that's very often neglected and when done is often only a ‘Reactive process' or "fire-fighting" exercise.
Often misunderstood and seen as simply carrying out trending on incident information, if we have the time, there is much more to Problem Management.
Problem management done well will make a real difference from a resource, time and cost basis. Problem Management will help you dramatically reduce incident levels, increase first time fix rates and improve overall customer satisfaction and perception.
If Asked "how many of your ICT department have had any formal guidance or training on problem solving'', many organisations would admit to very few with most learning on the job and often at the expense of the business. Like any good skill, problem management needs to be learnt and underpinned by a solid process.
This seminar will give you the opportunity to hear and learn from Problem Management practitioners on the methods, tools and approaches used, along with some of the common pitfalls to avoid.
Key learning outcomes of this seminar include:
• Learn the right problem KPIs to measure and report on to guarantee invest from the business
• Learn the skills required to be a next generation problem solver
• Discover the pitfalls that should be avoided
• Discover the benefits that knowledge tools can bring
• Learn how to create the right problem solving culture to be successful
• Discover how problem management can better support continual service improvement
• Learn how to better capture, classify and interpret problem data
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is a must for problem managers, support analysts, process managers and anyone interested or involved in problem solving or problem management who want to make a real difference in their organisation.